An exciting opportunity awaits a mid-to senior-level QA specialist to join our dynamic team in building world-class software at a world class wagering solutions company, with over 35 years in the gaming and sports betting industry. This role will evolve into a technical Testing role, with automation key to advancing this space of the business.
Our core values
- We communicate honestly and respectfully.
- We are in it together and work towards a common goal.
- We make an ongoing effort to improve our products, services and processes.
- We help each other learn and grow.
- We are accountable to our customers and our fellow workers.
- In whatever we do, we practice diligence and quality – we do things to the best of our ability.
The role of the functional tester would be to create test cases, debug and verify the system / application against the functional requirements and specifications and ensure that these are properly satisfied by the system / application. The end goal in this position would be to automate tests and processes whenever appropriate in order to remove boring repetitive tasks and help the team frequently deliver value to the client and improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs.
- Attend sprint-planning sessions and daily stand-ups.
- Meet with developers for short hand-off demonstrations.
- Attend sprint retrospectives and document Test cases.
- Liaise with the Product Owner and Scrum Master.
- Ensure exceptional quality from inception to feature release.
- Emphasis on customer-focused feature delivery and technically focussed performance.
- Execute all test activities for allocated projects by conducting test estimation, prepare and submit test plans for sign-off and ensure alignment between test environment and production environment.
What you would need
- A tertiary qualification is advantageous, but not a requirement.
- Experience in the betting/wagering domain would be welcomed.
- Mobile and Web application testing.
- Test management (using QASE advantageous) of defects and sharing quality assurance testing analysis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org