An award-winning global Software Consultancy. We believe happy teams make better software, and we take as much pride in our people, culture and work-life balance as we do in our output. Collaborative, entrepreneurial and dedicated to problem-solving, we help our clients improve their end-to-end capability.
Our core principles
- Hands-on Delivery of work that adds real value.
- Continuous Delivery, automated when possible and appropriate.
- Constant Learning and self-improvement.
- Responsible Innovation – results come first.
- Genuine Collaboration, a low-ego working environment.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code.
- Should be really strong in ReactJs / AngularJs.
- Google knowledge on HTML / CSS.
- Should know unit testing.
- Good to have – Experience in NodeJs.
Why work for this client?
They aim to be a special place to work – somewhere that is genuinely a community, not simply a company.
Their purpose is to enable talented grown-ups to truly be themselves as they collaborate on the most interesting, challenging work of their careers.
Five-star working conditions
They’re proud to have our working culture voted as one of the best in the UK in the 2020 ‘Glassdoor Top 20’ (but are focused on creating a great culture wherever we work!)
This approach has helped them to be recognised as a particularly flexible, satisfying place to work; Glassdoor rates them as one of the UK’s best employers for work-life balance.
Work with the best, for the best
Their work is varied and covers the entire spectrum of modern IT – everything from digital transformation programmes for major government departments to award-winning mobile apps for renowned brands like O2. The common thread is a need for faster, more flexible software
Other Perks for working for us in South Africa
- Remote Work
- Great leave benefits
- Competitive Salaries
- Profit Share
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com